Business never stands still. Supply and demand fluctuates, markets change, products develop…all of which not only have an effect on any small to mid-sized business, but also on your ERP system.
If your business has grown or expanded into new markets, you may well have seen this already. Several of our clients have, and found the ideal solution was upgrading from their existing Sage system to the latest Sage X3 product.
Now Sage 200, as an example, is fine as far as it goes – but if you’re finding that you’ve outgrown its capabilities, how can you tell if it’s time for you to upgrade? At Percipient, we start by asking a few simple questions:
- Are you using different software across sales, purchasing and stock management?
- Is your business becoming too complex for the software you have?
- Would you benefit from having software tailored to specific business processes?
- Do you operate in different countries, with different languages and legislations?
- Do you need to produce comprehensive reports from your data across all departments?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to two or more, chances are you’d find moving to Sage X3 works for you.
X3 is designed for mid-sized companies upwards, and integrates your operations, customers and suppliers for more flexibility and capability. It’s a solution that expands as your business does, and gives you the option of working in different countries, managing multiple currencies, languages and legislations.
It consolidates all your data from across your businesses into one comprehensive, real-time format too, with your software working alongside your business processes, taking out the complexity and helping your business work in a more efficient, effective, streamlined way.
Think you’re ready for an upgrade? Then talk to our friendly Cheshire-based ERP experts. Just contact us at Percipient and we’ll be happy to help!
Percipient are an Accredited Partner for Sage X3.
David Schubert | Sales Director
Back to Blog