Sage Enterprise Management Partner Summit
Jennifer Warawa (Executive Vice President – Partners, Accountants & Alliances) promised that she and the Sage team were going to deliver the best Sage Partner Summit ever.
Returning from 3 days in beautiful Seville, Spain, the Percipient Sage Team were not left disappointed. Three key words describe the conference for Percipient – Energy, Commitment and Passion.
- From of the hundreds of partners and ISV’s who travelled from around the world
- Of the Sage team who delivered a fantastic summit
- From each of the engaging and thought-provoking key note speakers
- In the 3 days of engagement and discussions around mutual business opportunities
- From Sage to their partners as a key to their global growth strategy
- To a global investment in Sage Business Cloud product growth
- To delivering scalable, flexible and functionally rich leading edge innovative software
- Investment from all key partners in helping move our businesses forward with Sage
- For the Sage product
- For engagement with partners
Winning Tomorrow Together
Four members of the Percipient team attended the Sage Partner Summit in Seville. The theme was Winning Tomorrow Together.
Sage President, Blair Crump, set the tone by emphasising the value of the partners role in the success and growth of Sage. It did not fail to deliver.
We all left feeling invigorated, confident and positive about our relationship and investment in Sage, both for ourselves and our customers. From the moment we first engaged with Sage as a partner we felt that Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) was a hidden gem.
Once again we were delighted to have our customer success story for Bristol Sport showcased as part of the summit. Sage also used imagery of Percipient’s Managing Director, Chris Stock, and Business Services Director, Sian Dykins, to represent the businesses Partner Heroes around the conference venue.
We look forward to hearing the details for next years event.
Percipient Sage Team in Seville
If you’d like to know more about Percipient or how Sage Enterprise Management can help your business, get in touch or call us on 01606 871332.
Back to Blog