Sage Enterprise Management Partner Summit
Jennifer Warawa (Executive Vice President – Partners, Accountants & Alliances) promised that she and the Sage team would deliver the best #sagepartnersummit ever, a platform for future opportunity and growth.
The Percipient Sage team returned on Friday from 3 days in the beautiful Seville, the promise Jennifer made was certainly delivered on and some! 3 key words describe the conference for us; Energy, Commitment and Passion
- And commitment of the hundreds of partners and ISV’s who travelled from around the world, the Sage ecosystem around the product has grown rapidly in recent years
- Of the Sage team who delivered a fantastic summit
- From each of the engaging and thought-provoking key note speakers
- levels that were there from the start of the conference and continued to rise during both the day and evening events as Sage staff, partners and ISV’s engaged to discuss all things Sage and mutual business opportunities
- from Sage that partners are key to their growth strategy across the world
- from the management team that Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management is their key solution for growth and investment across the world
- and clear engagement from the product team to keep on delivering scalable, flexible and functionally rich leading edge innovative software
- from all the key partners like ourselves who attended the event and investment in helping move our businesses forward with Sage
- for the product from each of the key business partners, built over many years and strengthened by the content delivered and discussions had over the course of the 3 days
- for the company, the product and to engage with partners from each of the key Sage personnel who either presented or we spoke to at the summit.
In summary we left invigorated, four of us attended the event from across our business, we all left confident and positive about our relationship and investment in Sage, both for ourselves and our customers. Never before has it been emphasised so strongly the value of partners and our role in Sage’s success and growth. From the moment we first engaged with Sage as a partner we felt Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) was a hidden gem, after events like this that’s certainly not the case anymore.
Again, as with the Sage Summit in London last year, we were proud to have our customer Bristol Sport’s video and imagery show cased at the event . Sage also used imagery of our MD, Chris Stock and Business Services Director, Sian Dykins cast as Partner Heroes around the conference venue.
The theme was Winning Tomorrow Together. Sage President Blair Crump stated in his keynote on day 1 that he wanted that to start immediately, it set the tone for the summit, it did not fail to deliver. We look forward to hearing the details for next years event.
Percipient Sage Team
Percipient are experts in helping businesses improve and grow using ERP software. We’re one of the fastest growing and well thought of Sage partners in the UK and one of the longest-established and most trusted Oracle Applications partners. Both partnerships are key to the future success and growth of our company. Which means that, whatever your business, we can offer you the perfect solution to match your needs.
Back to Blog